Rebuild and Relief International NGO was founded as a Non-profit and Non-governmental organization in 2012. The first country program called RIRP (Rebuild Iraq Recruitment Program) started already in 2004 and since then we provide humanitarian assistance and help the Iraqi people to help themselves, in order to rebuild their country. Due to the current security situation and instability within Syria, RSRP (Rebuild Syria Reconstruction Program) has had to postpone all relief efforts until such time that the situation improves.
Our current projects are:
• Construction of 370 shelters for IDPs in Al Anbar (UNHCR)
• Emergency WASH response to support people fleeing violence in Anbar (UNICEF)
• Emergency WASH response to support people fleeing violence in Salah Al-Din (UNICEF)
• Rehabilitation of 100 schools in Anbar (Ramadi, Heet) (UNICEF)
• Rapid Response Mechanism in Anbar (UNICEF)
• General Food Distribution to IDPs (WFP)
• WASH Assistance, Installation of 50 Water Tanks, 120 Latrines, 120 Showers, Distribution of 2000 Hygiene Kits, Construction of 4 RO units (OCHA)
• Emergency Aid to improve drinking water supplies of wells in Al Anbar, Salah al-Din, Diyala (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Our Mission is to Protect, Accompany, Advocate and Serve for the rights of refugees more ...
RIRP is a German, independent and humanitarian NGO that develops solutions for vulnerable groups and refugees in Iraq. more ...